Just wandering and wondering today. . . opened the Bible just to see where I go. . . Proverbs 3:5. . . “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart: and lean not onto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”
I am getting better at this –with less worry about tomorrow. . . that is never promised. But it is TODAY that I can make the best, it is real and ready to mold and shape. . .but how do I do that?
- Wake up with a thankful heart
- Start the day slow and steady with a steaming mug of coffee. . . relaxed and hopeful for the day.
- Move . . . moving about for health and energy
- Spend time with my writers, readers, (my little “teachers”)
- Smile, show kindness and charity, a positive attitude
- Texting, talking, or spending time with family or friends. . . my loved ones. Walking down the hall at school, Brock will give a hug and “I love YOU, Nana!’ What a kind spirit!
- Do chores that need to be done with a thankful heart.
- Hopefully have some writing/reading time.
- Remember a prayer of thanksgiving for all my many blessings when I lay my head on my pillow.
AND if it is God’s will. . . . I will get up tomorrow and see what that TODAY will bring. Enjoy your TODAY and make it the best ever!!! Have no worries for the tomorrows. . . it will all be taken care!